In our office we offer a number of basic dental treatments:
- Diagnostic: New Patient Comprehensive Oral Exams, Consultations and Regular Check-Ups
Digital radiography, periodontal (gum) disease diagnosis, diagnostic impressions, and custom treatment plans
- Periodontics: Dental hygiene appointments, Regular Check-Ups, Cleanings, deep cleanings, Non-Surgical gum therapy , gum grafts, pocket reduction surgery and periodontal pocket charting (this is done to determine the health of your gums and to diagnose periodontal disease)
- Preventive: Disease Prevention by frequent regulated dental hygiene appointment geared to your specific needs,
Oral cancer screening, fluoride treatments, polishing
- Endodontics: Root Canal Procedures
Root canal treatments and treatment of trauma/accidents to the teeth
- Restorative: Repairing and Replacing Damaged Teeth
Porcelain crowns and bridges, white plastic fillings, implants, full and partial dentures, onlays.
- Endodontics: Root Canal Treatments
Root canal treatments and treatment of trauma/damage to the teeth
- Extractions: Extraction of wisdom teeth and removal of teeth that cannot be restored.
- Pediatric dentistry: We specialize in children off all ages!
Our kind touch and caring professional team will keep you healthy and smiling for many years to come!